Saturday, July 18, 2015

Amazon Subscribe & Save Review

I am a huge fan of Amazon Subscribe&Save. I can have delivery right to my home or office. I can change up, modify, remove, or add to my Subscribe&Save products with ease on Amazon's site. I can cancel at any time.

What do they offer? Pretty much anything that is non-perishable. Coffee, snacks, cleaning products, beauty and personal care products, pet products, baby products - and all delivered to your home or office.



I personally use their Subscribe & Save service for my KCups coffee, Sparkling Ice Waters, and in winter months I tend to add other products like granola bars, packaged meals, canned goods, their meal "kits" and paper products. Because in New England weather in winter, it's very possible to be stuck inside and sometimes without electricity! I also use their service to purchase products to donate to Food Banks. I just change my shipping address.

KD says: I used Amazon subscribe and save for my baby's formula during his first year. It was awesome because it always came in time and I got a 5% discount for subscribing. It was already cheaper than the regular stores so the 5% discount was an extra bonus savings for us. Loved it!

Check it out, maybe give it a try. I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment