Friday, October 25, 2013

Are you ready for Halloween

Are you ready for Halloween? I know we are. Halloween was cancelled last year due to a storm that downed power lines and trees in our town. This year, our weather is looking good! This is my favorite time of year.

Just to give you an idea of how unexpected things can happen, we lost power in our town this past Sunday afternoon for about 2 hours. Maybe a transformer blew? I don't know. It was a gorgeous Fall day, a morning spent having breakfast at the new bakery in the center, walking the puppy, taking pictures of the scarecrows on our town green, visiting the old cemetery and taking pictures there and of the Fall trees.

I lost internet due to the power outage, and it didn't return when power was restored. I didn't have it back until late Wednesday night. Sigh.

I'm happy to have my internet back though it slowed my momentum in sharing pics and posts, which I will catch up on this weekend. I have lots to share! 

I love our new blog design for Halloween! This design, the color choices, backgrounds and our avatar were all created by Billie from Pink Castle Design. It's wonderfully spooky but also beautiful at the same time.

We sisters just love "dressing up" our blog for events, seasons, and holidays, and each time the newest design becomes our new favorite.

You are the bestest Billie!

No comments:

Post a Comment