Monday, October 14, 2013

Autumn Wine and Cheese Tasting - A Wonderful Time!

We had such fun getting friends and family together for our Autumn Wine and Cheese Tasting, and I'm sharing some pics I took at the event. These are all of our table settings and décor and food and gifts, because once I started mingling with guests, sampling cheeses and wines and all of the wonderful foods, I completely forgot about the camera.

Cheese, olives, fruit
 
Meats, yellow tomato and mozzarella, oranges, grapes, breadsticks

Lollipops, salt and pepper shakers, vases
 

Beautiful boxes to take home goodies

More pics of the beautiful boxes

Jars of delectable goodies, boxes, mug rugs, soaps, wine journal, cookbook



Beautiful handmade dishes and raffle tags

Butternut Squash Soup

Apple Crisp

Pumpkin Chili

Cheeses, olives and pestos
 
Grapes, cheeses and pestos



Fresh baked breads

Pestos, Natural leaves and flowers scattered on the tablecloth

Succulents


Bottles of infused oils and vinegars and recycled bottle serving dish

Gourmet Lollipops

Handpainted wine glasses, vintage grapes and leaves vase, vintage tomato pitcher with salt and pepper shakers and sauce dish

Fresh fruit on a beautiful vintage platter


Sunflowers


 
I'll hopefully be sharing more pics from friends and family.
And I suddenly want cheese!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning pictures! I can see why you forgot about the camera! What a beautiful beautiful party. So honored that my boxes were a part of it! YOU'RE the bestest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible feast, it all looks so delicious and so beautifully laid out. Now I feel hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments!

    ReplyDelete