Monday, September 8, 2014

Blue Apron - What's for Dinner?

I love Blue Apron!
  • Complete meals with 500-700 calories per serving
  • 35 minutes to prepare on average
  • Pre-portioned ingredients to save time and reduce waste
  • Easy to follow beautifully printed recipe cards
I have tried recipes I never would have otherwise. Everything arrives pre-portioned in cold packs and very fresh. And you can use the recipes they give you to make again or modify to suit your meal.

Change up your profile to suit you: Ominvore, Vegetarian or Pescetarian. I actually change mine up from week-to-week to suit not only what I want, but for others or dishes to bring to gatherings.

I find that many times, their recipes feed more than 2 and up to four. I might make half the recipe and freeze chicken, fish or beef for my own recipe later on. 


Go check out their website. I think what Blue Apron does is very unique. You can also find them on Facebook. 
Blue Apron on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment