Saturday, November 16, 2013

Teddy Bears

I wanted to share these wonderful teddy bears with you.
They are handmade from Renwood Creek Boutique.

 
They are soft, cuddly, lovable, huggable, snuggable and so adorable! Beautiful handmade doll clothes in this shop too, for dressing up the bears or your other dolls.
You can visit Renwood Creek Boutique on Etsy
 
But watch out, as I buy the bears as soon as I possibly can. You'd really have to beat me to it.
They just brighten a child's day, and really, what can be better than that?

2 comments:

  1. The Teddy Bears are adorable. I'm a new follower. Your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and I've added you to my blog list as well. Love all the pics on your blog!

    The bears are the cutest ever. Each one even comes with a second outfit.

    ReplyDelete